“20” matching results for

schengen-visa

What is a talent visa? Which countries issue talent visas?

What is a talent visa? Which countries issue talent visas?

We all heard about the most common visa types, such as tourist, work, student visas, and we can guess the travel purposes behind each of them. But did you know that some countries also issue special visa types for people with different skills and talents? You can predict from the name that these visas are […]

Nargiz Shiraliyeva 12 August 2020
What do the first embassy and Mona Lisa have in common?

What do the first embassy and Mona Lisa have in common?

“Birds are lucky. They do not need visas to cross borders.” I do not remember the man who said this quote, but I remember the number of times I felt an urge to become a bird. Getting your visa sucks. If you are not a citizen of the countries with the most powerful passports, embassies […]

Joshgun Karimov 25 December 2019

Ready to get a visa without wasting time?

Apply now
old.pickvisa.com